I'd rather be a vile feminist than a pleasant sexist.
This was created in response to being categorized as a 'vile sexist' by a right-wing nutter. Celebrate being a nasty woman, a vile sexist, or whatever they might call you while fighting for the right to be treated like a human being.
For best results, wash garment inside out with cold water or on a delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Fight the patriarchy.
Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt | Bella + Canvas
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|