In roleplaying games, the dump stat is the ability attribute you put your characters lowest score into.
It is the the attribute that might be least useful to the kind of character you want to play. In real life, the same term is used as a funny slang for something that you might feel like you're great at. Strength measures your character’s muscle and physical power. This vintage design is for those that feel that they might be a little lacking in those departments.
For best results, wash garment inside out with cold water or on a delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Lift with your knees.
Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt | Bella + Canvas
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|