Be proud. Be who you are. Be the Rainbow.
Pride month is something that is celebrated loudly, fabulously and with flair – as it should be. The achievements of the LGBTQ2SIA+ community so far is something that should be celebrated. Every inch of progress should be painted with rainbows and sung with choirs. Hearts and minds are changing.
But being proud of who you are shouldn't stop at the end of the parade. And not everyone in the LGBTQ2SIA+ community is an extrovert - the community has it's introverts, too. Sometimes showing pride is a quieter statement. That’s what this shirt is for.
For those who are simply proud. This version is based on the original flag design by Gilbert Baker.
For best results, wash garment inside out with cold water or on a delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Wear proudly, when safe to do so.
Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt | Bella + Canvas
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|