ReMonstered is a series where kids ages 3-9 submitted their fantastic and imaginative ideas and concepts for creatures, monsters and robots for me to draw.
Rawr is an insidious invention from the mind of Nate, age 5. He's named Rawr because that's how he likes to scare people! And he likes to eat them after he scares them. And he lives in the walls, so beware if you hear weird noises coming from behind the wall, because it might just be this invisible monster that will punch it's way out with its extendable arms to scare you, and then eat you! Check out the original drawings here!
For best results, wash garment inside out with cold water or on a delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Actually read the wash instructions.
Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt | Bella + Canvas
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|