Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The serenity prayer was composted by American theologian Reinhold Niebuhr in 1933. Its original composition was slightly different, but it has been adopted by many groups, most commonly recognized as a mantra for Alcoholics Anonymous. Niebuhr's prayer originally asked specifically for changing things that must be changed, not things that simply can be changed. Bottom line is, enjoy a cup of tea while you decide where to put your energy. And drink it from this mug to remind yourself.
For best results, wash garment inside out with cold water or on a delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not spill the tea.
Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt | Bella + Canvas
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|