"Keep Calm And Carry On" was a poster originally produced by the British Ministry of Information in 1939.
Though millions of the posters were produced, few were actually distributed before the first Blitz of WWII. Rediscovered in 2000, it has been reissued as a reminder of the Victorian belief in the British 'stiff upper lip': stocism, discipline, and remaining calm in adversity.
But here and now, the enemies we face are not outside agitators. They conflicts we face are within. Systemic racism. Disinformation. Corruption. Wealth Inequality. Sexism. Corruption. Pollution. We can't keep carrying on. The status quo is no longer acceptable.
Black Lives Matter. Trans Rights are Human Rights. Punch Nazis. Be Anti-fascist. Be Anti-racist. Hack the planet. It's time to get mad. It's time to fight back.
For best results, wash garment inside out with cold water or on a delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Don't let the patriarchy get you down.
Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt | Bella + Canvas
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|