There's a lot of rules about what you can and can't do. But if you're confronted with an otherworldly, unfathomable ancient entity of unknowable and incomprehensible desires, then it is definitely okay to cry.
But also, you can just cry if you want to. Crying is good for the body, and good for the soul.
When we cry in response to stress, tears contain a number of stress hormones and other chemicals. It is believed that crying reduces these chemicals, and thereby helps alleviate stress. Crying may have a direct, self-soothing effect as well. Crying activates the parasympathetic nervous system (PNS), which helps people relax.
For best results, wash garment inside out with cold water or on a delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Try not to crap yourself, though.
Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt | Bella + Canvas
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|