Over 30% of parents consider their pet their "favourite child". The other 70% are equally divided between having multiple pets, or pretend "they don't play favourites." But we all know the truth: We love our fur babies and we're just as annoying about it as 'regular' parents.
Our cats might not be able to go to college or university, but that doesn't mean we're not proud of them. Now we can show off our pride of being a cat dad with this collegiate design!
For best results, wash garment inside out with cold water or on a delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not iron. Do not bleach.
Women's Relaxed T-Shirt | Feminine Fit | Bella + Canvas 6400
This just might be the softest and most comfortable women's t-shirt you'll ever own. Combine the relaxed fit and smooth fabric of this tee with jeans to create an effortless every-day outfit, or dress it up with a jacket and dress pants for a business casual look.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Athletic heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Other heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/y² (142 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Crew neck
- Relaxed fit
|Shirt Width (inches)||18 1/2||20||22||24||26|
|Shirt Length (inches)||25 1/4||26||26 3/4||27 1/2||28 1/4|