String theory predicts a multiverse made of many universes. My threads theorize this one is the worst one.
“In another universe, another you also wonders if the multiverse theory is true.”
We live in surreality, where there are people living in disparate and conflicting realities. Ours is a world full of absurd conflicts, nonsensical divisions, preposterous politics, foolish consumption, ridiculous pathologies, and irrational choices. The idea that this, this world in this universe is perhaps comparable to a multitude of realties begs the question - is this as good as it gets, or is this the worst timeline?
For best results, wash garment inside out with cold water or on a delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not iron. Do not bleach. There is a reality where you read this.
Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt | Bella + Canvas
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|