The Hunt-Lenox Globe is the only historical map actually bear this phrase, built in 1510.
"Here be dragons" was considered an ancient cartographical device to indicate dangerous or unexplored territories. This design is an imitation of a medieval practice of putting illustrations of dragons, sea monsters and other mythological creatures on uncharted areas of maps where potential dangers were thought to exist.
For best results, wash garment inside out with cold water or on a delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not go sailing without a lifejacket.
Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt | Bella + Canvas
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
Great shirt, love the color! It's quite comfortable.