While you were rolling dice, she was studying the blade.
You'd think in a fantasy themed game, with heroes of myth and legend, where one could be a lizardperson, a catperson, a halfling or a dwarf, weild magic and might with the only limits being the imagination that players would recognize that anyone could play this game. But that's not always the case. There's a lot of gatekeepers that think women can't, or don't want to play tabletop games - and that's infuriating.
I'm all for inclusivity and accessibility in gaming, and I want to make designs that are supportive of the brighter side of gaming. So I made this shirt, with the input of H.H. Carlan (@stopthtoldwoman) & Mysty Vander (@MystyVander). I'll make others too, but this is a start.
For best results, wash garment inside out with cold water or on a delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Keep your sword sharp.
Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt | Bella + Canvas
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|